Internship at the project “Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions”
until October 2019
October 31, 2019
The project Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions of Transparency International Ukraine aims at formation of effective anti-corruption infrastructure in Ukraine, which would encompass prevention, investigation and justice in corruption-related violations.
The intern may be given the following assignments:
– To analyze and monitor court decisions from the Unified State Register of Court Decisions
– To prepare draft procedural documents, information requests, queries
– To research current legislative changes
– To analyze open data registers
– To assist with organization of events, such as workshops and public discussions
To join TI Ukraine’s activity, please send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com with the subject Internship SACCI.