Date and time of the event:
Transparency International Ukraine has steadily supported the establishment of an independent High Anti-Corruption Court and thus on September 5 we will celebrate the first anniversary of this event.
* The first year of work of the High Anti-Corruption Court, how was it?
* What were the biggest challenges for the already established court during this time?
* What are the main achievements of the year of work?
* And, finally, when will people stop asking about the convictions?
Transparency International Ukraine invites everyone interested to the public discussion on the occasion of the first anniversary since the launch of the High Anti-Corruption Court to discuss the results of its work. At the event, we will discuss not only the convictions and peculiarities of the work of the High Anti-Corruption Court, but also its inner workings, the views of the staff on anti-corruption and processes in the state.
- Yevhen Kruk, Deputy Head of the High Anti-Corruption Court;
- Inna Bilous, speaker-judge of the High Anti-Corruption Court;
- Andrii Borovyk, Executive Director of Transparency International Ukraine;
- Vadym Valko, expert on the affairs of the High Anti-Corruption Court.
Moderator – Kateryna Ryzhenko, the head of the Legal Department of Transparency International Ukraine. Registration via the link: http://bit.ly/VAKS_registration
The event will be held in Ukrainian/English with simultaneous interpretation.