31 Dec 2019
May 24, 2019
Public procurement expert wanted.
- Work with DOZORRO BI tools (the public and the pro module)
- Monitoring of public procurement for compliance with current Ukrainian legislation
- Identification of violations in the procurement sector and reporting them to supervisory agencies
- Drafting generalized and analytical reports based on monitoring results
- Assistance with coordination of the DOZORRO community
- Participation in public events on behalf of the project
- Advice on development and improvement of analytical tools
- A university degree, preferably in Law or Economics
- Knowledge of legislation on public procurement
- Certificates on specialized education and further professional training would be an asset
- Experience with public procurement monitoring – at least 1 year
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with public speaking
- The perfect candidate is attentive to detail, organized, proactive, and shares the Organization’s values.
Project duration: until 31 Dec 2019.
Remuneration: once a month, funded by grants (the amount is based on the results of the job interview).
Application deadline: 24 May 2019.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Public Procurement Expert.
Transparency International Ukraine is an accredited chapter of the global anti-corruption NGO Transparency International, which has over 90 national chapters and works in more than 100 countries across the world. TI Ukraine’s mission is to reduce the level of corruption in Ukraine by promoting transparency, accountability and integrity of public authorities and civil society. Find out more on the organization’s website ti-ukraine.org.
* By applying you consent to TI Ukraine processing and storing your personal data.