31 Dec 2019
August 9, 2019
International Relations Manager wanted.
- Advocacy of the organization’s priorities among international partners and donors
- Maintenance of systematic communication with international partners
- Review and analysis of international anti-corruption events, drafting summaries
- Review of international press, collection and preparation of materials for publication
- Organization of, and participation in, public events and meetings with international community representatives and donors
- Organization of international partners’ participation in our events
- Growth of the network of donors and international partners
- Potential involvement in fundraising activity
Requirements to a successful candidate:
- At least 1.5 years of experience on a similar position
- Knowledge of the structure and functions of EU institutions
- Connections among the international community and donors
- Experience with project management and event organization
- Experience with managing people and workflow would be an asset
- Experience with fundraising from business would be an asset
- Understanding of the grant cycle and funding of Ukrainian CSOs would be an asset
- Excellent business communication skills
- Fluent Ukrainian and English
- The perfect candidate is punctual, attentive to detail, organized, and shares the organization’s values.
Project duration: until 31 Dec 2019.
Remuneration: monthly, funded by grants (the amount is defined based on the interview results).
Application deadline:August 9
To apply, please send your CV and a short cover letter in English to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject International Relations Manager. Applications without the full list of required documents will not be considered.
Transparency International Ukraine is an accredited chapter of the global anti-corruption NGO Transparency International, which has over 90 national chapters and works in more than 100 countries across the world. TI Ukraine’s mission is to reduce the level of corruption in Ukraine by promoting transparency, accountability and integrity of public authorities and civil society. Find out more on the organization’s website ti-ukraine.org.
* By applying you consent to TI Ukraine processing and storing your personal data.