February 10, 2022
● General management of the operational activity of the Organization;
● Implementation of the Organization’s mission by means of interacting with the Board, the Organization members and project teams;
● Ensuring that the strategy and operational plans are up-to-date and timely, providing regular reporting on their implementation;
● Interaction with representatives of public authorities, business, civil society and international partners of Ukraine;
● Communication with donors and their representatives on behalf of Organization;
● Representation of TI Ukraine in the media on the national and international level;
● Formation and development of program / project teams;
● Development and maintenance of the Organization’s positive image.
● At least 7 years of experience, including at least 3 years on managerial positions in the public sector or non-governmental organizations;
● Experience with projects connected with anti-corruption activity;
● Experience with management of teams with 30 or more members;
● Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
● Experience with public speaking;
● Fluent Ukrainian and English;
● Experience in fundraising for the NGOs activities;
● Negotiation skills;
● Strategic thinking and leadership skills;
● Acceptance of the Organization’s values.
Remuneration: monthly payment funded by grants (the amount is defined following the job interview).
Type of employment: fulltime.
Application deadline: 10 February 2022.
To apply, please send your CV and a letter of motivation to [email protected] and [email protected] with the subject “Виконавча/-ий директорка/директор / Executive director”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.