Executive Director of Transparency International Ukraine, Yaroslav Yurchyshyn, joined the Board (strategic management body) of the Reanimation Package of Reforms.
On the annual meetings of participants of the Reanimation Package of Reforms a new composition of the Board has been appointed. 12 candidates out of 22, who will be engaged in the RPR strategic management in 2017, were selected. The members of the Board are:
- Iryna Bekeshkina, Director of Ilko Kucheriv Democratic Initiatives Foundation;
- Inna Borzylo, Director of Center UA;
- Ihor Burakovskyi, Director of the Institute for Economic Research and Political Consultations;
- Ihor Vyshlinskyi, Executive Director of the Center for Economic Strategy;
- Mykhailo Zhernakov, leading expert of the Judicial Reform;
- Ihor Koliushko, Head of the Centre for Political and Legal Reforms;
- Ivan Lukeria, expert at Ukrainian National Center for Political Researches, USAID project manager;
- Oleksandr Sushko, Research Director of the Institute for Euro-Atlantic Сooperation;
- Viktor Taran, Head of the Eidos Centre;
- Vitalii Shabunin, Head of the Anti-Corruption Action Center;
- Taras Shevchenko, Director of Centre for Democracy and Rule of Law;
- Yaroslav Yurchyshyn, Executive Director of Transparency International Ukraine.
Every year the third part of the composition of the RPR Board is supposed to be changed. From this year on the new members of the Board will be Yaroslav Yurchyshyn, Oleksandr Sushko and Ihor Burakovskyi.