Conference De-Corruption in Ukraine will be held on 7 December in Kyiv on the occasion of the International Anti-Corruption Day. Representatives of civil society organizations, public authorities and business will analyze the anti-corruption reforms that have been held in Ukraine since the Revolution of Dignity won.
The speakers will share their vision at panel discussions dedicated to punishment for corruption, its prevention and public engagement in anti-corruption activity. The event starts at 10:00 a.m., the check-in starts at 9:30 a.m. Venue: 12 Desiatynna Street, 7th floor. Media accreditation is required! (by 6 December, 8 p.m., at https://goo.gl/forms/xHswtPTviBADeuIz2 , point of contact – Oleksandr Arhat, +38 093 844 24 81, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Andrii Parubii, speaker of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
- Hugues Mingarelli, EU Ambassador to Ukraine
- Artem Sytnyk, director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine
- Maksym Hryshchuk, first deputy head of the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office
- Stanislav Shchotka, deputy head of the High Qualification Commission of Judges
- Anton Yanchuk, head of the National Agency of Ukraine for Finding, Tracing and Management of Assets Obtained through Corruption and Other Crimes
Algirdas Šemeta, business ombudsman of Ukraine
- Olena Sukmanova, Deputy Minister of Justice of Ukraine
- Eka Tkeshelashvili, head of EU Anti-Corruption Initiative
- Maksym Nefiodov, First Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Trade
- Mykhailo Ivchenko, deputy mayor of Mariupol
- Denys Bihus, investigative journalist
- Yaroslav Yurchyshyn, chair of the board of TI Ukraine
- Iryna Bekeshkina, director of the Democratic Initiatives Foundation
- Ivan Presniakov, Anti-Corruption Expert USAID/ENGAGE Activity
- Andrii Borovyk, acting executive director of Transparency International Ukraine
- Vitalii Shabunin, chair of the board of Anti-Corruption Action Center
- Hanna Herasymchuk, head of UNIC Secretariat
- Denys Selin, deputy chair of the board of Hromadskyi Kontrol (Civic Control)
*This event has been developed and will be held by Transparency International Ukraine as part of the project implemented through the activity of USAID/ENGAGE financed by U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by Pact. The content of the event is the sole responsibility of Pact and its implementing partners and does not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the U.S. Government.
*This event is held with the financial support of the European Union as part of the project “Enhancing the Role of Civil Society in Public Finance Oversight.” Its content is the sole responsibility of Transparency International Ukraine and does not necessarily reflect the views of the European Union.