- 10 years in prison: the Appeal of the Anti-Corruption Court upheld the sentence of the former official of the Titanium Institute. In 2012-13, Rachkov ensured the transfer of USD 1.258 million of the Titanium Institute to offshore accounts for works and services that had not been provided.
- 5.5 years in prison and confiscation: The Supreme Court upheld the verdict of former SBU officer Rostyslav Kharchenko. For USD 50,000, he offered a company to return the seized equipment and amber raw materials. He also asked for a monthly bribe of USD 5,000-7,000 for non-interference.
- UAH 49,600 of bail and obligations: maximal interim measure for Oleksandr Trukhin from the HACC. This is the largest amount of bail under the article, which the MP is charged with — a minor crime for which the sanction provides for 2 to 4 years of imprisonment.
- Three years in prison and a fine: the HACC Appeal overturned the acquittal of ex-MP Ruslan Solvar. He was accused of receiving UAH 361,000 of illegal compensation for accommodation in the Kyiv Hotel, while he had his housing.
- The first acquittal of the Anti-Corruption Court since the beginning of the full-scale war was in the case of Fazil Abbasov, the director of the Kharkiv municipal enterprise.
- The HACC Appeal confirmed the acquittal of Tomilenko, the former acting head of the State Food and Grain Corporation of Ukraine (SFGCU), and two elevator directors.
- The Anti-Corruption Court acquitted the ex-MP from the Opposition Bloc Dmytro Kolesnikov of abuse of office; his guilt could not be proven. Moreover, his interim measure was canceled — UAH 750,000 of bail, so it will be returned to the pledger.
- Head of the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor’s Office Oleksandr Klymenko canceled the prosecutor’s decision to close the Rotterdam+ case.
And we still have a whole day ahead of us 😉
Join our social networks
Прозорі міста: Facebook