The Ukrainian chapter of the global anti-corruption network Transparency International will hold a workshop in Khmelnytskyi on 24 January 2019 “How to Raise Funds for CSO Projects.” The participants will learn where to find financing for their projects, write project proposals and work with donors.
Social activists, do you have ideas for projects but lack funds required for their implementation? Are you wondering where to search for sources of financing? Do you hope to learn how to write project proposals? This particular workshop is an excellent opportunity to develop fundraising skills for civil society organizations. The event will take place on 24 January from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
– How to write a grant application for funding: purpose, objective, and problem statement.
– Formulate the project budget.
– What must one remember when cooperating with donors?
– Monitoring and evaluation of project results: how to construct indicators?
The trainees will be working with:
- Anastasiya Kozlovtseva, Head of International Relations Department / Fundraiser, Transparency International
- Anastasiia Mazurok, Monitoring and Evaluation Expert, Transparency International Ukraine.
The number of participants is limited. Representatives of local civil society organizations from Khmelnytskyi are invited. The organizers provide food and handouts. If you would like to participate, please register by 6 p.m. on 22 January 2019 via http://bit.ly/2FeYdDD
The organizers will notify those selected post-registration. If you have any questions, please email Regional Coordinator of TI Ukraine Halyna Skalska: email@example.com
This workshop is conducted by Transparency International Ukraine as part of its project implemented under the USAID/ENGAGE activity, which is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by Pact. The contents of this workshop are the sole responsibility of Pact and its implementing partners and do not necessarily reflect the views of USAID or the United States Government.