Transparency International Ukraine is searching a Chief Translator, Head of the Translation’s Department.
- Organizing the work of volunteers-translators;
- Doing translation of program and working documentation of TI Ukraine, analytical documentation, communications with foreign agencies and partners;
- Attesting that the translation is “A true translation of the attached document ”;
- Preparing an accurate and adequate English or Ukrainian translation of the original-language document;
- Doing proofreading/editing.
Requirements to a successful candidate:
- High-level language proficiency;
- 2-year experience of translation/proofreading;
- MS Office advanced user;
- Ability to prioritize, complete tasks before deadlines;
- Oral and written communications skills, responsibility, integrity,
Salary: monthly salary covered by grant funds (based on the interview results).
Deadline: April 23, 2017
To participate in the competition, please provide a short motivation letter, indicate the expected salary level and send your CV to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Translator”.
Note: Transparency International Ukraine is a national chapter of Transparency International, an anti-corruption NGO, which operates in more than 100 countries. TI Ukraine’s mission is to limit the increase of corruption in Ukraine by promoting transparency, accountability, and integrity in both the public authorities and civil society. You can learn more about the organization’s activity on the website