• diversified sources of financing;
• functional organizational structure and business processes;
• developed organizational culture;
• effective ways of informing and involving target groups identified by the organization.
According to the results of 2019, it can be argued that the organization pays attention to the function of management and development of individuals involved in projects, fundraising, monitoring and evaluation of their activities. An operational and financial planning system is in place. However, the level of outreach to our programs and projects, and therefore the level of engagement, is lower than expected.
(except Vinnytsia, Volyn, Kherson, Cherkasy oblasts and
Autonomous Republic of Crimea)
of local self-government bodies 8%
(in partnership with “Nashi Hroshi” in the project “Enhancing the role of civil society in the oversight of public finances”)
• Bureau (Dnipro)
• Lviv Group (Lviv)
• Chuhuiv Human Rights Group (Chuhuiv)
• Meridian Information and Resource Services Center (Meridian.Lviv)
• Charity and Health Foundation (Kherson)
• Kremenchuk Information and Educational Center “European club “(Kremenchuk)
• Media Investigation Center “Prozoro” (Kropyvnytskyi)